A Focus on Fitness specializes in Physique Transformation. We offer one on one personal fitness training, small group fitness training, corporate challenges, Ideal Protein Weight loss, including complete nutritional guidance. We also offer Organic Airbrush tanning and CPR/AED and First Aid classes for the community and local businesses.
Established in 2010.We opened in 2010 in a small room for fitness training, within the first year we grew to triple our space and number of employees. We have won Small business of the year twice for Wesley chapel and once for Central Pasco. Our owner, Kelly Mothershead was a finalist for Business Woman of the Year in 2014 and A Focus on Fitness was a finalist in 2014 for Brighthouse Networks Regional business awards.
Our owner, Kelly Mothershead has been a personal fitness trainer for 15 years and won a National Physique Transformation contest her self in 2000.
Kelly M.Business Owner
Kelly has been a certified Personal Fitness Trainer for over 15 years. She is a nationally certified Personal Fitness Trainer with the following certifications:
* Certified ELITE Personal Trainer with International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
* Certified Personal Trainer with National Association of Sports Medicine (NASM)
* Specialist in Performance Nutrition with ISSA
* Specialist in Youth Fitness with ISSA
* Certified Kickboxing instructor with AFAA
* Breast Cancer Recovery Exercise Specialist with DSW Fitness.
* Weight loss Specialist with ISSA and NASM
* Certified weight loss and nutrition coach (Ideal Protein)
* American Red Cross and EMS Safety certified CPR/AED/First Aid instructor
She specializes in:
* Physique transformation
* Diet and health coach
* Corporate Health and Wellness Programs
* Corporate speaker in Nutrition, Fitness, stress relief and Motivation
* Group and individual Training
* Community Relations and Networking